Tucson Business Litigation Attorneys
Business deals can go wrong, much like any other type of partnership. If you are unable to resolve your dispute, you may need a knowledgeable attorney to negotiate an agreement that protects your interests.
At Phillips Law Group, we understand how important the outcome is for your business, whether you are a larger, long-established company or a small, local start-up. We handle various types of commercial litigation services for our clients, ranging from breach of contract and real estate disputes to joint venture issues and more.
For over 27 years, our Tucson business litigation lawyers have successfully represented more than 155,000 commercial clients, including multiple Fortune 500 companies. If you need legal help, we invite you to contact our office for a free and confidential consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Complete our Free Case Evaluation form online today.
What Types of Business Litigation Services Do We Provide?
Our Tucson business litigation lawyers at Phillips Law Group offer several types of services, including:
- Breach of contract – This is a common dispute that occurs when the terms of a binding agreement are broken by one or more parties. If a resolution is not found, you may have grounds for taking legal action.
- Landlord/Tenant disputes – Any number of issues may arise between a landlord and a tenant. Sometimes these issues, which may involve everything from rental payments and property damage to maintenance issues and breach of privacy, can quickly become heated without an attorney to intervene on your behalf.
- Contract disputes – Even when there is a written business agreement, disputes may arise at a later time regarding certain details or terms of the contract. In the case of a verbal agreement, the validity of whether an agreement exists may come into question.
- Shareholder disputes – Company shareholders often disagree about many of the inner workings of a company that may impact the management, governance or day-to-day general operations.
- Franchise disputes – Franchise disputes can be fairly complicated because many problems may arise, including trademark violations, false advertising, non-compliance of company policies, as well as breach of contract issues. Involvement of a third party is also common.
- Construction contract disputes – If a contractor does not comply with a project contract, such as grossly exceeding the agreed upon budget or causing multiple unexplained project delays, there could be cause for legal action.
- Trademark/Copyright disputes – The intellectual property of a business or individual is their brand. If another individual or company uses or misuses a copyright belonging to another company or individual, without the owner’s permission, it can cost the owner a loss in revenue and future profits.
Our qualified attorneys are well-versed in Arizona laws and are prepared to represent and protect your business interests while tending to the details of your claim. Call us to learn more about how we can help you resolve your commercial issue.
Have questions? We have answers. Ph: 1-800-706-3000.
Are Verbal Agreements Valid in Arizona?
While a written and signed contract provides better clarity and protection when you are trying to resolve a business dispute, there are some types of verbal agreements that may be legally binding. However, it is important to note that even if a verbal agreement is recognized as binding, you will have the burden of proving its validity.
Additionally, any contract that falls under Arizona’s statute of frauds is only valid if there is a written agreement.
How Can an Attorney Help Me With My Business Dispute?
Business litigation cases are often lengthy and complicated, but with an experienced attorney on your side, you will have the legal knowledge you need to assist you in making good business decisions about your claim.
Additionally, he or she will communicate with you throughout the litigation process and take the time to explain each step, especially as it relates to any potential strategies or legal actions your opposition may consider.
Our lawyers can manage the entire litigation process for you and keep you well-informed throughout so you may focus your efforts on managing the daily tasks of running of your business.
Contact a Tucson Business Litigation Lawyer To Assist You
Our lawyers have a proven history of representing business clients and obtaining successful outcomes. We are dedicated to helping you achieve a satisfactory result while protecting your business interests for the duration of your case.
Schedule your free consultation at no risk or obligation to pursue legal action. Since we operate on contingency, there are no out-of-pocket fees to worry about. If we are not successful in winning compensation on your behalf, we do not get paid.
Our office is located within a 5-minute drive from the Tucson City Courthouse.
For help resolving your business litigation issues, we encourage you to call Phillips Law Group today. Ph: 1-800-706-3000.