Prescott, AZ Personal Insurance Lawsuit | Phillips Law Group
When you are injured, involved in an accident or suffer damage to your property, you may have an insurance policy to help cover the damages you experienced. Unfortunately, insurance companies do not always have the best interests of their clients. Their main goal is to profit the company by paying you less than what your claim is worth.
This is why we recommend speaking to our Prescott personal insurance attorneys at Phillips Law Group. Our legal team has decades of combined experience dealing with insurance companies and are aware of the tactics they often use to either deny or devalue claims.
We are ready to discuss your claim during a free, no obligation legal consultation. We are available anytime, day or night, over the phone or online. Our services are offered on contingency, so there are no upfront fees. You pay us only if you obtain compensation.
Am I Eligible to File a Personal Insurance Case?
It is difficult to determine if you have a case without knowing the details of your situation. Our attorneys need to determine whether the insurance company was acting in bad faith. This could include looking at any of the following factors:
- The insurance company claims that they are not required to pay you even though the accident or incident is covered under the policy
- The insurance company failed to provide timely communication about your claim
- They failed to conduct a reasonable investigation into your claim
- They provided a settlement amount much less than your claim is worth
- The insurance company failed to give detailed reasons for denying your claim
- They failed to make a prompt decision (either approving or denying) your claim in a timely manner
The best way to know if you are eligible to take legal action is to reach out to a licensed Prescott personal insurance attorney for a free consultation to learn more about your rights.
Personal Insurance Disputes Phillips Law Group Handles
Having an insurance policy is like having a safety net that guards you from paying heavy costs in the case of an accident, injury or damage to your property. Some of the most common personal insurance disputes we handle at Philips Law Group include:
- Health insurance ”“ Health insurance policies generally have a high deductible rate. This means that you must meet a certain standard of fees before the policy begins to cover medical costs. Often times, policyholders must pay hundreds of thousands of dollars out-of-pocket costs to reach their deductibles.
- Auto insurance ”“ Most states require all drivers to carry auto insurance, including Arizona. These policies are often used by victims to help cover medical expenses and other related costs they experience in a car accident with negligent driver.
- Home/rental insurance ”“ If a home is damaged from a natural disaster or your home is burglarized, your policy may cover the damage of the storm or the items that were stolen. Be sure to thoroughly read your policy as certain things may not be covered.
- Disability insurance ”“ These type of policies generally offer wage supplements in the event you become temporarily or permanently disabled and are unable to work.
- Life insurance ”“ Life insurance policies often cover expenses with lump-sum payments given to the surviving family of the deceased. Unfortunately, there are many loopholes in these policies and oftentimes a family is left with very little.
- Long-term care insurance ”“ These policies often cover costs that are not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance policies. It includes care in nursing home facilities, adult care, assisted living, and hospice care.
If you have questions regarding your policy, it may be in your best interest to reach out to a Prescott personal insurance lawyer to discuss the legal options that may be available to you.
Contact our legal team at 1-800-706-3000 for a free consultation.
How Can an Insurance Claim Get Denied?
There are many reasons why insurance claims get denied. Insurance adjusters are trained to use certain tactics to get you to admit fault or say something that harms your claim to avoid a payout. They may even try to delay the claims process long enough so that you become desperate enough to take the first settlement offer to cover your out-of-pocket costs.
To get out of paying a fair value, the insurance company may claim the following:
- Your loss is below the deductible
- Your loss falls outside of the policy’s coverage
- They may state that the policy has lapsed due to late payments
- They may claim that you have a pre-existing condition
- You failed to notify the insurance company before a deadline
- The policy does not cover or excludes your specific loss
If the insurance company has denied or devalued your claim, get in touch with our legal team. We are ready to review your situation 24 hours a days, seven days a week.
Reach Out to an Experienced Prescott Personal Insurance Attorney Today
Our attorneys at Phillips Law Group have represented more than 155,000 clients, helping them obtain millions of dollars in compensation. We are prepared to handle all communications and negotiations with the insurance companies on your behalf.
Contact us for a free consultation to see how we may be able to help. We do not charge upfront fees for our services. We only get paid if you obtain fair and just compensation.
Need legal help? Call our firm at 1-800-706-3000 .
Free Case Evaluation
Your message has been sent
Thank you for your message, we will get back to you soon.
- Auto Accidents
- Business Litigation
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Defective Drug
- Defective Products
- Employee Rights
- Employment Law
- Firm News
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accident
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
PLG is the best! Highly recommend. Love that they do so much to help the community.
Working at Phillips Law Group has been great the 1st few years in I noticed how well organized and run this Firm was from Intake to Settlement the Client has the expertise of a staff member uniquely qualified for the particular stage of each Clients claim and all other Law firms try to emulate what we do here but none quite get it right because they lack one major component “Compassion”. We are a FAMILY not just a group of people/employees. We care deeply about each other and our clients’ we are considerate, compassionate and make sure that all our Clients’ needs are met from beginning to end. That’s because we treat our clients just like we treat each other. Nothing like walking through the office and saying Hello to fellow employees who always seem to be smiling. 16yrs in and it only seems to be getting better.
My Attorney Sean Davis and his paralegal Hannah Dustin worked on my case. They listened to the problems that I was having with my case and they both got right to work. First they found me a doctor that actually listened to my problems from my car accident and worked quickly to form a plan that was comfortable for me and the doctor. The doctor was the best and after a couple of procedures the pain in my neck was gone. Behind the scenes Sean and Hannah were working hard to get my case settled with the insurance company. They kept in contact with me on all aspects of my case. They settled my case much faster than I expected and for more than I was expecting. If you want two real professional legal people to work on your case, I would highly recommend Sean and Hannah to you. I cannot say enough nice things about these two. Thank you so much, Rickey Hart .
I just wanted to thank Phillips law Group and Vanessa Rodriguez for all the help that she did for my daughter’s case. She was involved in her first accident and she needed the help to deal with these adjusters. Thank you again.
Sophia H. at Phillips Law Group has been an absolute joy to work with -quick, responsive, and professional in every interaction. Her breadth of knowledge, from administration to IT to finance, is nothing short of impressive.
Phillips Law Group does so much for the community!!! I especially enjoy seeing Juan Roque out there. This gentle giant always has a smile on his face and is a part of a caring and giving team.
Jeffrey Phillips is truly a brilliant attorney and businessman. I would not hesitate for a moment to contact him if I needed a personal injury attorney in Arizona, you would be fortunate to have him and his team. If you have a car accident, slip and fall in a store, or get punched in the face, call Phillips.
Phillips Law Group has a proven track record of success. Juan Roque, in particular, is integral to that. He works with integrity, compassion, and an undefeated optimism that makes him a valuable asset.
It’s an Honor and a Privilege to work for a company that cares about its employees and clients for 12 years. I’ve seen Management go out of their way to help someone whether it’s a personal matter or work related. I am also reminded of many occasions where a Client needed urgent help and we as a Team were able to get the person immediate assistance. At Phillips Law we make that happen through Teamwork and a dedication to our profession. I’ve had numerous jobs in several other fields, those were just jobs. This is a home. Many of us have been here for quite a few years, it feels like one large extended family.
Liz was great