Teen Driver Safety
Graduated Instruction Permit Requirements:
- Teenager must be 15 years and 6 months old.
- The driver and parent must provide the necessary application documents.
- The motorist has to the pass the written and vision tests.
- The adolescent must have a licensed driver who is at least 21-years-old sitting in the passenger seat next to him or her at all times.
Motorcycle Permit or Driver License Requirements:
- The aspiring driver or rider must be 15 years and 6 months old.
- The teen and parent must provide the necessary application documents.
- The applicant has to pass the vision and written tests.
- The driver must have 30 hours of supervised practice or successfully complete a motorcycle safety course.
Almost all driver-education programs, aim to create safe and responsible drivers and riders. By playing an active part of a child's driver skill development, parents can also help to increase driver awareness on our roads.
Parental Driving Standards - Get The Facts
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration suggests that parents set driving rules for their teen drivers and to specify the consequences for breaking the rules.
The list of suggested rules may include (but is not limited to):
- Seat belts must be worn at all times by the driver and the passengers.
- The teen driver is not allowed to drink alcohol at all when driving, besidesit is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcohol.
- No talking on the cell phone or texting while driving Contact Our Arizona Auto Accident Law Firm Today
If your teenager has been involved in an auto accident that was caused due to the negligence of another motorist, he or she may have legal recourse. You and your teen may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, property damage and lost wages.
With decades of experience in personal injury law, the team of attorneys here at the Phillips Law Group can provide the experience and resources to help fight for your MAXIMUM compensation benefits.
We work on a contingency-only basis, which means that we do not charge you for our fees and services unless we obtain a settlement for you, and we also serve most of Arizona - including:
- Lake Havasu City
.... just to name a few.
Alternatively, to start immediately - simply fill out the "Free Case Review" form at the top of this page!